C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
They are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager with a proven track record working in tech startups and on complex projects. The successful candidate will be highly organized and detail orientated, able to balance priorities across multiple different areas of the business.
Although this is predominantly the non-coding role, the ideal candidate will be able to roll up their sleeves from time to time to help get the job done.
- Take charge of the multi-disciplined software development factory.
- Day-to-day coordination of the project (frontend, mobile, backend, infra, testing/QA): stand-ups.
- Lead, motivate, and support the engineering and QA team to maximize productivity and deliver customer-ready releases, in a timely fashion, based on the product team’s requirements and.
- Coding/development best practices.
- Communicate progress updates and exceptions to the product team and other key stakeholders as required.
- Identify, clarify and communicate the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects to the engineering and QA team.
- Explain and mitigate the tension between technical complexities and functional progress; make important technical decisions where it required.
- Understand priorities and requirements, often complex, from the product team and convert into digestible tasks for the engineering team.
- Plan technical work in the best order, both technically and functionally.
- Solve any bottlenecks in the development process.
- Establish systems, frameworks and standards to maximize productivity and promote scalability.
- Good understanding of code principles.
- Willingness to work under own initiative and without regular supervision.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- A natural problem solver with a logical mindset.
- 3+ years of experience in project management. Proven track record working in tech startups and on complex projects.
- A strong understanding of CI/GitHub/GitFlow.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence or other project management tools.
- A strong technical background - experience with any of the following would be advantageous: AWS (serverless), PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Python, Marshmallow, React, Typescript, and modern test frameworks.
- A degree or equivalent in a suitable technical discipline, such as computer science, Information science, or software development.
- A qualification or certification in project management is also advantageous.
- Fluent English, written and verbal.
- Full-time position.
- Work from home, flexible hours.
- Remuneration based on experience.
Антон Симанихин Product Owner