Data Science / Machine Learning
C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
In Denti.AI, we build products for automated diagnostics and charting for use by dentists.
For our voice product, we’re looking for a Senior ML Developer specializing in voice processing who will help us build natural language processing software for dental workflow automation.
Location: Remote start, relocation options (Portugal, Cyprus).
As a part of the team, you will be:
- Participating in crucial product decisions.
- Studying relevant scientific papers to bring the most advanced approaches to the product.
- Developing and improving models for audio / speech processing tasks.
- Analyzing and incorporating user feedback.
- Experience in classic audio processing, speech recognition (ARS, STT), voice activity detection (VAD), denoising, intent parsing, speech synthesis, and other.
- Experience with public STT Engines — DeepSpeech, Kaldi, Nemo.
- Python proficiency.
- Pytorch / TF & standard ML / DS stack proficiency.
- Model optimization and CPU inference experience.
- Fluent English, oral and written.
- Rapid experimenting over hypothesis.
- Tidiness and reproducibility in research.
- Teamwork — documentation, results presentation, processing feedback from customers, code review.
Максим Харченко Co-Founder