ManyChat is a marketing automation platform that helps businesses build meaningful communications with their customers on popular social media and messengers. Using ManyChat you can scale lead generation, increase engagement, launch marketing campaigns and provide 24/7 customer support.
More than one million companies use ManyChat all over the world: from a small bakery in New Jersey to the Department of Education in the Philippines.
Most of ManyChat users don't have a marketing team, but they know how to brew coffee, sew mittens and make chairs. We take on some of their marketing tasks, so they have more time to do what they do best. So, we should understand our users as well as their customers.
About the role
Our product is the nexus of messengers and marketing technologies, which makes it a constant challenge for our backend developers. Internal and external API for our platform, a complex processing of marketing business logic, processing about a billion internal events per day, search, statistics and a lot of data. We have certainly a lot of tasks to do here.
You will have a lot of different tasks to solve, for example:
- Rebuild old components to improve the product development.
- Improve bug tracking system.
- Work with sensitive systems like AntiFraud, Billing, Core processing, Communication channels.
- Consult product team on different issues: from discussions about future components to drive them to build a new arch.
What is important for us
- 2+ years experience as a PHP-developer (we use PHP 8).
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
- Ability and desire to work in a product team.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with loaded projects and queues systems.
- Skills working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
- Replication, partioning, sharing, PL / pgSQL and other attributes of profound work with databases.
We care about your growth:
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses and any necessary literature.
- Free English lessons. We pay for your access to online classes.
We care about your comfort:
- Relocation support. We cover your expenses for you and your family to move to Yerevan, Armenia. This includes airplane tickets and hotel reservations for up to three weeks. In addition, you’ll receive a relocation bonus.
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a MacBook, a monitor and any other tools you need.
- Hybrid work. Most of the time, you can work remotely. 2 or 3 times a quarter, you will get together with your team offline.
We care about your well-being:
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and сheckups, and covers your prescription medication expenses.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
What to expect
It includes 5 steps:
- Introduction with our recruiter. We will talk about your interests and will tell you more about the role. The main aim of this step is to see if we are a good match (30 minutes).
- Conversation with our Platform Team Tech Leader. We will talk about your experience and tell you more about our company (30 minutes).
- Technical interview with our Engineering Leads. We will talk about your technical skills, development approaches, and you will write some code. (1-2 hours)
- Final interview with our Development Lead and a recruiter. We will talk more about your interests and development approaches (1-1,5 hours).
- You accept our offer and ... welcome aboard!
Анастасия Матоните Старший менеджер по персоналу