Exness is hiring remote specialists who have already relocated from Russia or willing to do it in up to 6 months.
With over 1,700 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our Technology Department to be part of a 400+ engineers team who create cutting-edge solutions and constantly raise the bar.
This department focuses on developing products in the trading market, creating solutions from the moment of registration of clients to the moment of withdrawal of funds. Our technologies include resolutions that support customer journeys (Identity Management, Billing Management), trading interfaces (FIX, REST, WS, Algo), back-office interfaces (Personal Area, Payment Solutions, Back Office), centres of expertise (QA, DevOps, Security) and technology platforms (Orchestration, internal PaaS / SaaS) and much more.
Development of Data Platform services for Data-Driven Decision-Making, such as:
- Develop and maintain the Data Warehouse (Vertica) frameworks.
- Implement and operate Data Lake (S3 MinIO + Spark).
- Deploy and maintain Spark on k8s.
- Maintain and enrich an environment for the creation of the data assets such as (ETL / ELT pipelines, DDL, etc.) via the development of the data transformation tool (DBT).
- Implement and maintain Data Catalog, Data lineage, and Business Glossary.
Active participation in the development of the data platform environment:
- Creating and monitoring compliance with data security policies, code policies, and naming conventions.
- Participate in Data Platform architecture development.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
The ideal candidate
- Strong knowledge of Spark architecture; deployment and maintaining Spark on Hadoop, k8s or standalone experience.
- Experience with relational databases like Vertica, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse and similar.
- Experience with Big Data Processing & Data Lake building.
- Experience building ETLs / ELTs to take data from various data sources.
- Python skills associated with data engineering activities.
- Expert structured query language (SQL) knowledge.
- Understanding of base principles CI/CD in the data processing area.
It will also be a plus:
- Experience with Data Catalog frameworks implementation.
- Practice knowledge of Apache Spark on batch and real-time data processing.
- Awareness of building stream-processing systems using solutions such as Flink.
- Data Warehouse modelling knowledge.
- MPP database experience.
What we offer
- A reasonably estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world.
- Company Car — the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets.
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years — 18 years, up to three (3) children.
- L&D — support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training, Language classes, and our very own Exness library.
- Sports Benefits — our own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and online, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license).
- Medical — besides having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse, and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient, and international support.