Loóna is a startup, a one-of-a-kind immersive, mood-enhancing product that lets people quickly disengage from the emotions of the day and get in the right mood for sleep. Loóna unites proven techniques to invoke a state of relaxation before sleep — an art activity, guided storytelling, relaxing music, and ambient sounds — in one product.
- 2M+ downloads.
- 10M mindful minutes that users spend with Loóna every month.
- 2021 Apple Design Award winner.
- Google Best App of 2020 winner.
- Featured in Vogue, Forbes, Techcrunch, CNN, and more.
- Loóna’s investors include: Natalia Vodianova, Elefund, Hoxton Ventures, Elysium, Matthew Freud, Mark Vranesh, Michael Antonov, and Palta.
What you will be doing
- Continuous Delivery of the product: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and deliver features.
- Collaborate across teams to improve our engineering practices.
- Propose, negotiate and deliver your ideas.
What we are looking for
- Expert-level knowledge in building mobile applications with 5+ years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining.
- Strong knowledge of React Native or Objective-C / Swift / Kotlin / Java.
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI.
- Have a good understanding of a mobile product life cycle.
- Agile mindset with an ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Ambitious, proactive, quick learner and a good team player.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of pure Redux architecture. Understanding reactive programming or other architectures are also a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD mobile tooling (build, test and release automation).
- Experience with A/B testing and any analytical systems.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Joining a team of experienced and passionate professionals.
- Opportunity to bring to life your creative ideas.
- Care bonus for medical insurance, fitness, education, etc.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid sick leave.
- 20 working days of vacation annually.
- 4 personal days per year.
- Bonuses to commemorate major life events.
- Personalized Public holidays calendar.
- Ability to work remotely.
Company culture, you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role. We are creating a product with a global mission, and we need the most talented people on board!
Ольга Бубенцова HR Generalist