CTO / Architect
C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
We are looking for a professional Architect who enjoys cutting edge technologies, participating in solution / system design, who is willing to propose and justify the solutions needed to improve the performance and value of products which strive to evolve and do not stand still.
Our solutions help to build new types of business, both in B2B and B2C segments, making the process of interaction between consumers and the company's services comfortable and efficient.
- Understand the needs of the client or business and use this knowledge to design system architectures that meet the specific needs and requests of the client.
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements, elaborating architecture solutions, technical designs and PoCs, sufficient to start the work for the team for implementation.
- Technical supervision of the team and selected solutions.
- Design and develop applications and solutions.
- Participation in Code Review.
- Over 10 years’ experience in software development and at least 3 years as a Software / Solution Architect.
- Understanding principles of architecture: Enterprise, Solution levels and Technical Design.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns of the following categories: Data Architecture, Data Integration, Master Data Management, Analytics & BI, Data Modeling, MicroServices, Data Processing, Data Lake, Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of UML 2.0 diagram description methodology and / or ArchiMate.
- Understanding of DevOps and SRE practices, including SLA / SLI / SLO metrics.
- Strong knowledge of relational database theory (ACID, Locks, Indexes, Execution plans, etc.).
- Strong knowledge one of popular RDBMS and one In-Memory Key-Value NoSQL database.
- Experience in modeling OLAP and OLTP database schemas.
- Experience in all stages of SDLC, from requirements gathering to deployment in industrial environments, as well as further maintenance / maintenance.
- Experience in developing and supporting complex distributed systems with strict requirements for availability, reliability and scalability.
- Java development experience and understanding of application development principles in the cloud environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to argue one's point of view.
- Ability to advocated projects / proposals in front of non-technical people.
- Must be results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- English level: Upper-Advanced.
- TOGAF 9+ and / or ITIL certification is a big plus.
- Experience with the following products: Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle / Maven, Nexus, Cassandra, Drools, Hadoop stack, Spring Framework, Hazelcast, Git / Hg.
- Understanding of BPMN diagrams.
- Experience with cloud one of infrastructure is desirable: AWS, Azure, GCP, Yandex.Cloud, Kubernetes and related tools — Prometheus / Grafana, Elastic Stack, Loki.
- Experience in training, mentoring and technical leadership of developers.
- Ability to demonstrate the result of projects in which the candidate has participated (link to GitHub, application or demo at the interview).
Екатерина Нтсама Онана Senior Recruitment Specialist