C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
BrainRocket is looking for an experienced and skilled Business Analyst for our team!
The company is hiring remote analysts who have already relocated from Russia or willing to do it immediately.
The salary is paid in euros.
- Leads and manages requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, developers, designers, QA analysts and internal / external customers.
- Elicits, captures, analyzes, refines, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation.
- Manages requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle for new product feature development.
- Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
- Synthesizes complex information into concise and easy to understand language.
- Assists with product backlog maintenance and grooming.
- Collaborates closely with UX, Development and QA Teams.
- Establishes agreement between stakeholders on requirements.
- Participates in Scrum stand-up meetings, backlog grooming sessions, review and retrospective meetings.
- Create project documentation is produced throughout the project lifecycle.
- Occasional travel for training, meetings may be required.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile development processes.
- Proven experience creating user stories, acceptance criteria, design documentation, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
- Strong business requirement analytical skills with the ability to produce clearly articulated requirements and documents.
- Strong understanding of iterative software development.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile tools.
- IGaming experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities, tasks, and coordinate various channels of communication at the same time.
- Be proactive and take initiative with little or vague directions at times to include desire to solve problems and be resourceful in seeking answers.
- Knowledge of computer software systems and infrastructure, SQL and modern software frameworks is a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in CRM system.
- Knowledge of bonus / reward system for user.
- CRM tools (Sendgrid, Optimove, Simplify, Mailgun and etc.).
Excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting, challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in the hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join BrainRocket and rock with us!
Евгения Фролова IT Recruiter