Building a leading data analytics platform which visually connects marketing data to strategy.
A very data-intensive application, the major goal of which is to outline customer journeys.
Candidate should ideally have 4+ years’ experience in software development. Should be proficient with MERN stack, both SQL and NoSQL databases, and public cloud services (especially AWS). Should process and detailed oriented and have worked on a distributed engineering team.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of feature development within a scrum team.
- Work with our Product team to provide estimates + technical guidance.
- Produce high-quality, simple, and elegant solutions to challenging problems.
- Participate in code reviews and provides critical and thoughtful guidance to best practices.
- Collaborates with other software developers and members of their scrum team to deliver value for each sprint.
- Identifies scalability, security, and uptime opportunities to increase efficiency within the system.
- Work with DevOps engineer to improve CI/CD pipelines.
- Provides expertise to improve the systems, code, and processes of the organization to create a high-performing team environment.
- Mentoring and coaching to improve software engineering skills / practices, where appropriate.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience including developing, architecting, DevOps, deploying highly scalable distributed software system.
- Experience with architecting data-intensive applications, specifically customer data platforms.
- Proven track record designing and implementing well-designed RESTful APIs.
- Worked with large scale both SQL and non-SQL databases, Postgres, MongoDB, AWS RedShift, and Redis.
- Familiarity with design patterns and principles, including DevOps techniques, performance testing & management, and big data storage & processing.
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure technologies like ECS, ELB, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, WAF, Route53, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Operates with a growth mindset and demonstrates an appetite for learning about new technologies.
- Takes pride in what they create, is highly accountable, and skilled at creating peer accountability in pursuit of gaining accomplishments and increasing performance.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, setting an example for others by proactively tackling challenges, identifying root causes, and implementing solutions.
Nice to have:
- Redshift (or similar data warehouse).
- Official employment. Applying for a job as an individual entrepreneur.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment.
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
Wide employee benefits package (depends on your location):
- Paid vacation (22 working days) and sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Free English courses.
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses.
- Fitness support.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.