B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
Dzing is an FCA-regulated e-money neobanking institution that was established with a goal to deliver modern banking services to the customer base of retail institutions on a white label basis. At the heart of Dzing technology lies its own core banking system, a highly scalable, very sophisticated software that usually exists only with large high street banks and is very rarely found in fintech institutions. This allows us to onboard a significant number of white label projects and scales really fast, thus surpassing our competition. Dzing delivers white label projects on a revenue share basis. We test new hypotheses and product offerings with our own neobank mobile application that can be downloaded from AppStore and Google Play.
Dzing’s geography covers both UK and EU with offices in London, Dublin, Riga as well as Kyiv supporting the business operations and expansion.
- Microsoft .NET Core Framework.
- Microservice Architecture.
- Message Broker — RabbitMQ.
- Docker Environment.
- RDBMS PostgreSQL, MS SQL.
- Gitlab CI/CD.
- SWIFT, Kotlin, Java.
- Postman, Swagger or analog.
- Appium or analog.
About the role
The Backend Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of IT industry experience with focus on backend application development for financial services and fintech companies. For this role, you must be an enthusiastic self-starter, dedicated to securing the company technical ecosystem while delivering our services using infrastructure as code.
You will specialize in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work in c#, .Net, .Net Core development and will bring a depth of knowledge on basic algorithms, software patterns and enterprise data structures. As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, secure with focus on performance while seeing changes through to completion in a live production environment.
- Build robust and scalable software in C#, .NET, .NET Core.
- Design and create services and system architecture for the project, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit and integration tests, automation and performing code reviews, and analytics.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Backend Engineers, Project Managers, Application Developers and System Engineers.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Design and create API for mobile Apps, technical protocols and interfaces, define protocols and formats of the data storage and exchange.
- Provide technical audit of the 3rd party systems.
- Design technical documentation, amendment procedures.
- Development experience in C# and .Net and .Net Core for at least 5 years in financial service industry.
- Confident with SQL to write, debug and query optimisation.
- Experience writing unit tests, CI/CD process, full stack API development.
- Experience in developing microservices in container environments.
- Experience developing API for mobile applications, experience interacting with developers both iOS and Android platforms.
- Extended experience in a distributed and diversified development team.
- Real project experience using docker technology, including Kubernetes, experience in deploying systems on cloud platforms, in particular AWS.
- Technology leadership experience in organizing automated testing, including end user UI tests, integration and load testing as a part of company CI/CD process.
- Strong experience in development of various layers of microservice architecture from front-end to database platform.
- Experience and full understanding with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge — you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Competitive salary and benefits plan.
- A team of like-minded individuals.
- Salary in euro.
Екатерина Седых Talent Partner