обсуждается на интервью, помощь с релокацией
B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer, you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
In your role as a Test engineer for embedded systems, you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a German OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specification and implementation of test cases for component tests of the diagnostics related capability by usage of its service-oriented interfaces.
- Implementation of automatic test cases with Robot Framework, and Python.
- Creation of mock-ups to simulate non-existing 3rd party components.
- Support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability.
- Execution of automated and manual tests.
- Analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team.
- User story refinement and support in sprint planning.
- Task decomposition and estimation.
- Support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks.
- Advanced experience in Test Automation.
- Linux (System / Networking).
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting.
- Good understanding of agile test approach.
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc.
Nice to have
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set.
- Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of Robot Framework.
- Software development experience on Linux Systems.
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN).
- Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level.
- Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable.
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP).
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus.
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus.
- Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus.
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus.
- Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus.
- Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
- Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car.
- Personal growth and promotion options.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC.
- The interesting project connected with scenario modeling for ADAS systems.
- Help with relocation.
Екатерина Осипова IT Recruiter