Data Science / Machine Learning
C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
We are looking for a Head of AI Engineering to join our growing R&D team and lead the development of the AI/ML Platform and the next generation of our NLP / Information Extraction and Pricing Simulation / Forecasting algorithms.
The ideal candidate is a senior hands-on engineer with experience applying modern and traditional AI / ML algorithms for NLP, Pricing Simulation, (Web) Information Extraction problems and building scalable enterprise-grade production systems and APIs capable of processing TBs of data per day.
NLPNERPythonMS SQL/Azure SQLDockerAPIAI/ML
- Recruit a world-class AI / ML team, from sourcing to closing.
- Establish high technical standards, through processes and culture leadership.
- Mentor and coach engineers to help them grow.
- Participate in client meetings with Tender Sales Managers and domain experts.
- Help develop a multi-year AI / ML vision differentiating Cube RM from competition and delivering WOW! experiences to Cube RM clients.
- This is a hands-on role and you are expected to code on a daily basis, review data, participate in code reviews, while leading the team as the “player-coach.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks within the software development life cycle.
- Participate in standups, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives and push for agile best practices with AI / ML team and for Cube RM at large.
- Develop algorithms for NLP and Information Extraction, Pricing Simulation.
- Design AI / ML Platform and APIs to be consumed by other teams.
- Evaluate algorithms using a variety of metrics, identify edge cases, directly measure technical performance and indirectly business impact on Cube RM and its clients.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with PMs, Software Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing.
- Master degree, with approx. 5+ years of experience, working in a company with high-output engineering culture.
- Approx. 2+ years of experience managing AI / ML teams and collaborating across the organization.
- Experience managing distributed teams is a plus, as well.
- Broad knowledge of AI / ML and overall 5+ years of experience with AI / ML, including but not limited to ML model training, evaluation metrics for classification, regression, ranking.
- Experience building NLP and Information Extraction models (IR and NER), Pricing models, A/B testing, Web Crawling as original research prototypes or for production.
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus.
- Proficient in Python.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing, databases and search engines, e.g. indexing, ranking, caching. We use MSSQL / Azure SQL as the primary DB and Azure cloud.
- Practical knowledge of pattern-based approaches for NLP, e.g. regular expressions, pattern-relation duality principle, frequent pattern mining, sequential pattern mining.
- Experience packaging AI / ML models into Docker containers, developing API wrappers for training and inference.
- Experience developing and debugging crowdsourcing pipelines is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Adaptability in high demanding environments and team spirit.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
By joining, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits' package (e.g. Eat Card, Medical-Life Insurance).
- Enjoy several "work-office" perks, at a friendly working environment (e.g. Advanced work / IT equipment, Welcome package, Remote allowance, Relocation package).
- Have a flexible work schedule (working remotely and / or in the office).
- Receive training and support, so you'll never feel left on your own (e.g. e-learning options and subsidized certifications).
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and software / product development methodologies.
- Be part of several tech communities, as we support/participate into several meet-ups, both local and international.
- Gain exposure to an international environment of leading multinational companies, in a variety of industries.
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company.