As a Quality Engineer, you will be a part of a new product team for the development and support of cryptocurrencies in the payments platforms.
You will work closely with the software developers, Quality, Product Owner, and Business Analysts. Managing QA activities such as writing Test Cases, performing Exploratory Testing, helping with automation tests will lead the team to maintain high-quality standards. You will work in a highly collaborative environment and will own the testing process end-to-end!
(GMT+3) Limassol, Cyprus.
- Define test strategies and review them with QA Test Lead and stakeholders.
- Help to reach the quality of the company's product including security, reliability, and performance.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for their entire system.
- Analyze and test new feature requirements before the kick-off meetings.
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage.
- Review automated tests developers designed by and help them to achieve required coverage.
- Experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in the Fintech or Crypto.
- Strong knowledge of the testing process, methodologies, approaches and test design techniques.
- 2+ years of proven experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in the Fintech or Crypto industries.
- 4+ years of proven experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in Backend, Frontend or Mobile Native Applications testing.
- Good knowledge in REST API, understanding web services technologies.
- Experience with CI systems (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Basic DevOps knowledge (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- "Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
Кристина Азовцева Talent Acquisition Specialist