TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest online publishers in the world. Our team of 2,900+ people in 70+ countries creates positive content every day: we shoot videos, draw animations, and write articles for 1+ billion subscribers around the world.
Our technical department develops and maintains internal and external projects such as:
- High-load content production management system, with which we create thousands of videos, articles and animations and translate content into 19 languages.
- Cloud solutions for video and animation.
- Compiler, render farm and parsing service are tools that allow the video production team to work even faster.
- 10+ websites and mobile applications.
- Own financial system and corporate analytics system.
Now we would like to strengthen the DevOps team and are looking for an experienced specialist with a good understanding of DevOps principles and approaches, as well as experience with containers and Kubernetes. We have implemented and are developing internal services and plan to implement PaaS, the purpose of which is to facilitate the deployment and maintenance of infrastructure services.
- PHP, Golang, Nodejs.
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Clickhouse, Kafka, Nginx, etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Helm, Skaffold.
- Prometheus, New Relic.
- EFK, Sentry.
- Ansible / Terraform.
- Gitlab CI.
- Bare metal, AWS.
With us you will
- Develop and maintain a platform for launching company services, production and test environments and environments for local development.
- Maintain and develop CI/CD infrastructure.
- Develop monitoring systems (Prometheus, NewRelic), log collection systems (ELK Stack, Sentry), organize backups.
- Automate tasks (Bash / Python / Golang).
- Administer the Linux OS and the necessary system software.
- Maintain technical documentation for services and solutions.
What skill set and expertise we seek in our candidates
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- Understanding DevOps principles and approaches (CI/CD, GitOps, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Experience in operating a distributed/scalable web infrastructure, CDN and maintaining and developing a CI / CD infrastructure for microservice architecture.
- Experience in implementing and operating systems for monitoring and collecting metrics, logs (EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry).
- Experience using Helm, the ability to read, understand and, if necessary, write your own Helm charts.
- Experience with task automation (Bash / Python / Golang).
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Understanding the principles of network operation (TCP / IP), DNS, WEB, traffic balancing, firewall.
- Intermediate or higher English level with good writing skills.
What we offer
- High salary in euros + performance-based bonuses.
- Work in a comfortable equipped office in Riga or Cyprus — free to choose.
- Full relocation package for the whole family.
- Or the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to improve knowledge of English.
- The opportunity to improve your professional level, choose to study and take courses of interest in the company's Learning Management System.
We appreciate your interest in our job vacancies and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the subsequent steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected, and confidential.
More about the projects, technologies and people of TheSoul Publishing: link
Nina Shcherbakova Talent Recruiter