B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications — open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests daily and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols — from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
JIRAConfluenceGitlabRedmineBlockchainPlatform as a Service (PaaS)IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)Software as a service (SaaS)Cloud orchestrationWeb3
- We are currently looking for a versatile and senior Product Manager who will be responsible for managing strategy and roadmap, conducting research on competitors, partners, and customers.
- You will be working together with the engineering, design, marketing, growth, sales and executive teams to deliver outstanding product features based on customer development, trends and a data-driven approach.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs and wants, collect and analyze their requirements and product feedback, make data-driven decisions about the direction to grow.
- Define product features, write clear detailed requirements based on built expertise in dApp, blockchain, Web3 industries.
- Find solutions with engineering teams.
- Analyze product metrics to define a better approach in delivering products with superior quality and with highly desired features set.
- Profiling of competitors in an assessment analysis of the strengths and weaknesses, review competitor’s products.
- Work with modern and cutting-edge technologies, including high scale software as a service with public cloud orchestration including storage and virtualization.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside the company, including engineering and design teams.
- Establish pricing and licensing model for products.
- Critically analyzing the success of your solutions and iterating.
You will be awesome at this role if you have
- 3-5 years of experience in software development projects as a program or product manager or product director.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts.
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Redmine, Aha!, ProductBoard, YouTrack).
- Technical understanding at least in one of the following areas: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Storage as a Service, Cloud orchestration, Monitoring & Analytics.
- Mastery skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and designers effectively.
- Creative and analytical mindset with a drive to solve complex problems.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English (Upper-intermediate or higher).
You will be more awesome if you have
- Infrastructure development (IaaS or Paas) track record would be a strong plus.
- Experience in working with Web3 / DeFi products or blockchain protocols.
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing, decentralized storage.
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole.
- Salary 4 000$ - 6 000$ (the salary to be transferred to an account in a bank outside Russia).
- Stock options.
- Bleeding edge tech stack.
- Lack of bureaucracy.
- Flexible schedule.
- Global fast-growing market.
- Multinational team.
Василий Рудоманов Product Director