B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
European IT product company, which creates a state of the art online entertainment projects, is looking for a skilled Lead QA Engineer to join our team.
As Lead QA Engineer, you will be responsible for expertise management in QA department, coordination of QA Engineers, establishing QA processes, Quality Gates, including the following:
- Building a strong mature QA Team.
- Supporting general people management activities (Personal development plans, performance review, assessments, hiring etc.).
- Building QA Process across large scale organization.
- Performing product quality analysis, reporting on the quality trends.
- Performing tasks estimation on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of Software Testing experience.
- 2+ years of QA Engineers supervising experience (teams of 5-7+ people), proven people management and mentoring skills.
- 2+ years of working experience in Web testing.
- Expertise working by Agile Scrum, solid understanding of how to build test process for the project using this knowledge.
- Experience in developing and execution test cases and scripts (functional and regression testing).
- Good spoken and written English.
- Learning and development opportunities, interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
- Full-time, in-house, standard business hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation to Limassol, Cyprus.
Наталия Никулина Senior IT Recruitment Specialist