B1 — IntermediateB1 — Intermediate
We are Exness — a leading foregn exchange broker, and now we will be happy to find 2 QA Engineers to join one of Exness product teams. We already have 3 Automation QA engineers, who are not dealing with manual testing at all. The team has integration tests that check the interaction of plugins with the server, and they write a lot of auxiliary "helpers" for testing, develop tools for visualization and running tests. Also, the team does a lot of work connected with security, signatures, encryption and certificates.
- Tools for testing: .Net core 5.0, NUnit.
10 people (C++ developers, QA C#, DevOps, Team Lead).
- Develop autotests (not UI) for 24/7 uptime services.
- Build an automated testing infrastructure.
- Write test cases for test automation.
- Run tests and analyzing the results.
- Support for autotests.
- Participate in load testing.
- Test of processing large amounts of data.
- Strong knowledge of the testing process, methodologies, approaches, and test design techniques.
- 3+ years of automation (development) experience in C#.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in administering CI systems (TeamCity, Gitlab).
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- 4+ years of proven experience as Quality Assurance Engineer testing Backend.
- Good knowledge in REST API, understanding microservices architecture.
- Experience with CI systems (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Experience managing Docker containers.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
Кристина Азовцева Talent Acquisition Specialist