Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Python Developer (Payment Systems).
(GMT+3) Limassol, Cyprus.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
- As a part of a cross-functional development team, you will participate in integration of new and support existing payment solutions for various countries.
- Work in agile environment by scrum framework, where every employee can influence the product functionality.
- At least 3 years of using Python: good knowledge python 3+, compliance with pep8, asyncio knowledge.
- Strong affinity for following standards and best practices.
- Experience of covering product by unit, integrational and load tests.
- Relational database experience: tables inheritances, triggers, SQL optimizations, architecturing skills.
- Experience with Docker.
- Good Linux skills: software deployment, service and software dependencies, networking model.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Strong self-management skills: decomposition of complex tasks, time management, critical path thinker, analytical skills.
- Fluent Russian.
As a plus:
- Experience with Kafka, Clickhouse.
- Experience with JWT, OAuth, Kubernetes.
- Highload backend systems development.
- Microservice development experience.
- Business trips to Cyprus (after COVID).
- Continuous professional development.
- Long term contract.
- Work in a team of professionals on an interesting project.
- Partly English courses compensation.
- Regular payment of wages (with payment of sick leave and vacations).
- HR Interview.
- Test Task.
- Technical Interview.
- Behavioral Interview.
- Company YouTube chanel: linl.
Любовь Белогрудова Talent Acquisition Manager