Project Manager / System Analyst
Gauss lowers interest rates on existing credit cards. We help people break out of debt and build wealth. Our vision is to build fair banking for the middle class globally.
We are looking for an experienced analyst and technologist to spearhead risk management processes for a product-driven high-velocity consumer lending fintech in the US. You'll work directly with the founders to build a vertical-defining leader in the largest and most competitive market in the world.
- Analyze loan book performance on a regular basis.
- Develop automated and ad-hoc performance reports.
- Suggest improvements to automated risk management processes.
- Contribute to developing risk models.
- Analyze user loan applications on an ad-hoc basis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with portfolio analysis (cohorts, roll rates etc.) or other types of financial performance analysis.
- Great learning skills.
- Advanced Excel and Python skills.
- Experience in specifying engineering roadmaps to improve operations is an advantage.
- Experience in managing consumer loan books and good knowledge of credit card products is an advantage.
- Understanding core banking tech (ledgers, payment processing etc.) in the consumer lending context is an advantage.
- Work experience: 4+ years.
- Flexible hours, remote setup.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Autonomy and influence.
- In-demand experience at a high-pace fintech.
- Open, fast-moving and fun environment.
- Contribute to big social mission and world-class customer experiences.
- Work closely with the founding team.
- Experience with launching products in the most competitive market in the world steep learning curves for hard and soft skills.
Александр Маценов Founder and CEO