Hinkal Protocol is a ZK-based blockchain privacy protocol backed by top Silicon Valley VCs. The team just closed the seed round (to be announced later) and is part of the Stanford Blockchain Ecosystem.
Hinkal was started at Stanford by Georgi and Nika Koreli. They are looking for a Fullstack (React + Node.js) Developer to join the team full time as soon as possible.
- Write readable, testable, and efficient code in React / Node.js.
- Master our technology stack to deliver new features, improve system stability, and increase overall performance.
- Evaluate, strengthen, and document technical architecture, tools, and processes.
- Champion software quality, implement automation, drive continuous delivery, and reduce time to production while proactively reducing technical debt.
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating web app backends in Node.js and its ecosystem.
- 2 years of experience with a focus on design elements / UX.
- Experience writing unit, integration, and functional tests, specifically for web services.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary — preferably with startup experience.
- Understanding of blockchain basics.
- The team offers new hires competitive compensation in USD and token incentives.
- In addition to being part of a dynamic and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology projects and make a significant impact on the industry.
Георгий Корели Co-Founder