📍 Лимасол (Кипр)Полная удалёнкаПомощь с переездом
B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
P2P.org is the leading validator for crypto running Proof-of-Stake consensus. We are in the Top-10 validators list for many cutting-edge cryptos such as Ethereum 2.0, Solana, Tezos, Cosmos, Polkadot. We are running over 500 nodes for 30+ blockchains with more than $2B in total assets.
We are building a sophisticated data platform providing data both to our product teams and the whole company and externally to stackers, foundations, community. Our goal is to become the most data-informed validator in the industry.
We are looking for a skilled Backend Developer to create and support API's for automated staking on Ethereum and other networks.
- Development and constant improvement of backend for staking API.
- Development of various integrations with internal and 3rd party services to provide accurate data for our clients.
- Work on security, performance, and stability of own products.
- Good knowledge on databases, relational and document-oriented.
- Cache, Cache invalidation.
- Profiling and monitoring.
- Docker, DevOps basics: building projects that are decoupled from their runtime environment.
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working in a team, openness in communication.
- Technical higher education.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience of setting up and using online profiling, logging and monitoring tools.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Heroku, AWS etc.) and building with their limitations and strengths in mind.
- Basic knowledge of how blockchain networks based on Proof-of-Stake consensus are working.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international, distributed team.
- Competitive salary level in $.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- Equity (RSU).
- Well-being program.
- Mental Health care program.
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses.
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program.
- Overseas conferences, community immersion.
- High degree of autonomy, no micromanagement.
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Наталия Лобанова Talent Acquisition Manager