B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
By transforming the way electronics are designed and built, Altium is changing the world. Here’s how:
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide make Altium the most widely used PCB design tools in the industry.
- Our digital platforms let PCB design, supply chain, and manufacturing collaborate in ways that are more effective than ever before.
- To accelerate transformation, we’ve built a culture of innovation instead of process, where engineers have the freedom to think and work in the way they know will produce results.
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to do whatever is needed to achieve our goal of being #1 in the EDA industry.
From startups to the world’s biggest companies, in clean power, transportation, communication, and more, Altium helps electronics engineers turn ideas into reality faster.
We influence the industry and professionals by providing convenience and high-speed of development and production, and speeding up technological progress.
And we’re looking for one more passionate designer to cover more strategic areas.
How do we work
- We’re a strongly motivated UX team (designers, illustrator, UX writer, analytics). We share our expertises, support each other, do reviews and collaborate on complicated issues.
- We work in a distributed international company (with offices around the world) and communicate closely with developers, QAs, PMs.
- We’re developing Design Systems and UI Kits, making order in layouts, using approved approaches for effective communication and improving the work processes.
- We’re working on popular desktop tools (Altium Designer, Circuit Studio), cloud and enterprise solutions (Altium 365, Concord Pro, Nexus), and other products coming to market soon.
- We do interviews and gather feedback from customers all over the world.
- Are a team-player who works for company goals, can think long-term and short-term.
- Take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way.
- Ask questions, know how to give and take feedback.
- Ready to learn a lot about PCB and all the related stuff.
- Are able to create simple interfaces for solving complicated issues.
- Know how to simplify or cut your solution to save time for development and delivery.
- Have experience in interviewing users.
- Have worked on some products, have successfully runned projects in your portfolio.
- Speak English Fluently, have at least Intermediate+ level.
- Know Figma pretty well (including work with prototypes).
- Are great at working with colors, fonts, grids, layouts.
- Have a technical background, are excited about driving the progress.
- Have a Bachelor's degree.
- Interested and complicated issues related to popular engineering products (Desktop Software, Web Services, PCB Design, Cloud Solutions). Ownership of a reach and perspective area of components in PCB Design.
- Full-time work from Serbia, Belgrade with relocation package. An ability to be transferred to other offices in the future.
- Decent salary (linked to the $), health insurance, assistance in professional development (books, workshops, trainings, conferences).
- Interview with a recruiter / technical interview.
- Test task.
- Meeting the team.
- Getting an offer.
Also, we would like you to know more about why a career at Altium is an opportunity like no other.
We have an office in Belgrade, with a panoramic view.
Александр Пашинцев Talent Acquisition Manager