B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
PropellerAds is the leader in the advertising market with over 3 billion ad impressions per day.
We are looking for a Business Owner (Growth, Retention & Monetization) in AppLab Team.
- Core Stack: Flutter, Kotlin, Golang, Docker, PostgreSQL, React, Vertica, Codemagic, Grafana, Nginx.
- Analytics Stack: Firebase, Adjust, Admob, Applovin, Revenue Cat, Google Analytics, FCM.
Self-developed instruments which we use daily in our work:
- Realtime BI System for checking the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
- User Tracking System for detecting traffic sources in APK-versions of applications.
- Additional Monetisation System for additional traffic monetization.
About the team
- AppLab is a team that develops mobile applications.
- The team has existed for 1,5 years. We started with two employees, and now our team consists of 17 employees, and we will be happy to grow further.
- You will be responsible for four main directions: monetization, analytics, team, and product.
- This role reports directly to the CEO.
- This is a successful startup inside a large and stable company.
- Guys work in a self-organized team and form all the work processes themselves.
- The audience of our applications is more than 6 million users.
Your daily business
- Build and develop a product growth strategy for mobile applications with a long-term vision and short-term roadmap.
- Increase the number of subscribers and product LTV.
- Develop a vision for how we can use experimentation to drive growth from within the product, using a combination of scientific methods and creative approaches to drive step-changes to growth.
- Hire, develop, motivate and provide leadership to the team of growth product managers.
- Define metrics to track the effectiveness of your team and product.
- Plan and execute a roadmap for experiments.
- Do market research and competitors.
- Participate in the launch of new products.
- Working with partners and concluding partnership agreements.
- Development of an analytical system for the AppLab Team.
What we expect
- 3-4 years of the same roles with an emphasis on monetization, activation, conversion optimization, and user acquisitions.
- Product management experience, particularly in mobile subscription environments, is a must.
- Experience with data-based experimentation (Firebase, Mixpanel).
- Understanding of mobile development processes (iOS, Android): Publishing; Guidelines; Mobile development.
- Experience with product and marketing analytics (AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Firebase, AdMob, Applovin).
- Understanding how tracking services work (Adjust, Appsflyer, Appmetrica).
- Good English skills.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the business. We consider candidates with different experiences and are ready to be flexible.
- You can directly influence the business strategy and results.
- Hybrid working model, with a focus on working from the excellent new office in Limassol.
- Top technical equipment, insurance, friendly and highly qualified colleagues, great benefits package.