B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
ZERO10 is a leading AR-fashion platform that allows users to try on digital clothes in real-time, purchase, save and collect digital garments in their virtual wardrobe and create sharable photo and video content for social media.
You would be responsible for a number of projects that will be crucial to ZERO10’s future and would enable virtual garment designers to make their creations available in AR to thousands of users all over the world.
ZERO10 is hiring remote specialists who have already relocated from Russia or willing to do it immediately.
- Maintain the backlog for ZERO10 Open Platform and Designer Tools together with the CPO.
- Write detailed product specifications for the projects.
- Propose product hypotheses and conduct the necessary tests.
- Find low-cost ways to test hypotheses and implement product features.
- Interview your clients: digital clothing designers. Build upon this knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management.
- You have launched several Web or Mobile projects within a product.
- You can prioritise tasks using ICE, RICE or some other methodology (But you know when this isn’t necessary).
- You are data-driven with great analytics skills, experience with Amplitude, Metabase or Apache Superset.
- Excellent written English: we have a strong product documentation culture here that we would want to develop even further.
- An eye for design. ZERO10 is in many ways a design-driven company, and we expect you to share our definitions of good design.
- You’re comfortable working in a deeply collaborative, highly technical team.
- Remote work or relocation to Limassol, Cyprus.
- Fair compensation delivered into your bank account monthly.
- You’ll shape the future of fashion, clothing and AR.
Григорий Черекаев Recruiter