Babka is set products and features under the same B2C brand created by Xsolla. The core product of Babka is Babka Pay, the payment system and wallet for gamers. Babka in Support is our way to collaborate with gamers to help them to solve payments issues or manage their orders. We also have Babka Login, Babka Drops, Babka Charity, Babka NFT and many other product ideas on various stages of implementation and discovery.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the discovery and delivery of all Babkas branded products.
The role will be accountable for every stage of products build & delivery under the Babka brand, develop the team and contribute to the brand strategy. This person will work within a tightly-knit global product team, work closely with Xsolla's CEO and will play an integral role within our solutions and will report to an acknowledged subject-matter expert.
- Coordinate across marketing, product, account, integration, business development teams to drive evolution of Babka’s solutions.
- Work closely with Directors of Products, Product Manages, BD Lead, Marketing Lead to be aligned with market and stakeholders expectations.
- Keep Babka vision and strategy updated quarterly, constantly explore new ideas and development opportunities.
- Develop new and iterate existing solutions based on market and partner needs within video games industry.
- Educate Business Development, Account Management, Integration Management teams to sell Babka's solutions by training and sharing best practices and trends within video games market.
- Help build and expand the product team by defining required roles and responsibilities for new hires.
- Help define messaging and communication about new and existing Babka's solutions to assist in business development and sales of said products and solutions.
- Validate UX designs and business plans for new and existing products and solutions.
- Manage financial expectations of new and existing solutions, and be accountable for audience and revenue-based KPI's.
- Assist business development in business meetings by tailoring solutions for partner needs and business expectations.
- Help to exist solutions and products to keep target YoY growth.
- Be Babka’s evangelist for everyone in the company and outside the company.
- Help the company to introduce and advertise Babka’s solutions with industrial events.
- Work experience of 5+ years as a Senior Product Manager or Director of Products.
- Experience in working with large B2C products in E-commerce / Finance / wallets as part of a leadership team managing development.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to handle complex stakeholder expectations with limited resources.
- Data-driven and outcome focused mindset.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing, and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Meet, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within all levels of the company.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and prioritize assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Forward-thinking and taking the initiative to anticipate the needs of department / team.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.