📍 Лимасол (Кипр)Полная удалёнкаПомощь с переездом
C1/C2 — Advanced / FluentC1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
- Development: CPP, C#, Python, Go, Node.js.
- Infrastructure: vSphere, AWS (EC2, EKS).
- Containerization: Docker.
- Orchestration: Nomad, Kubernetes.
- VCS/CICD: Gitlab, TeamСity, Gitlab CI.
As a key part of our Technology team, you will work on various products and projects to create and deliver the best possible experience for our traders. You will write and test code, help review and run it, and perform app monitoring and health checks. You will troubleshoot problems, find solutions, assess situations in real time, and collaborate with other teammates.
- Be in charge of CI/CD processes across several development teams and organize end-to-end DevOps processes.
- Work closely with the SRE department and Security and Platform teams.
- Automate deployment of test and integration environments.
- Develop infrastructure solutions for organizing container-virtualization platforms.
- Implement application monitoring processes, log-ins, and health-checks.
The ideal candidate has
- 3 or more years of experience in development and administration of IT systems.
- Python or Golang experience.
- Experience with containerization solutions and any container orchestration system, ideally with hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Expertise with build automation and continuous delivery tools.
- Good understanding of quality control and test automation in Agile-based, continuous integration environments.
- Ability to use advanced English for different work and business purposes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud solutions: S3, EC2, EKS, ECR, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, CloudFormation.
- Experience with Nomad and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Gitlab CI.
- SQL knowledge and understanding of how modern RDBMS are working, especially PostgreSQL.
- Passion for software optimization.
- Basic understanding of data replication.
- Knowledge not only about how to deploy a service like Redis, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB, but also how to use it.
What we offer
- Competitive and attractive compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills' development, free English courses, and trading workshops.
- Flight tickets, hotel, or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating).
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care.
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave.
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees.
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc.
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office.
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings.
Your journey after applying
- Intro call (up to 45 minutes).
- Technical interview (1.5 hours).
- Test task (5 days).
- Final interview (1 hour).
Анастасия Худякова Talent Sourcer