📍 Лимасол (Кипр)Полная удалёнка
B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
Our company is seeking a skilled and experienced Polkadot Ecosystem Developer to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage, architect, create and support software solutions for our validating processes in the Polkadot ecosystem.
As a Polkadot Ecosystem Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring the high reliability, security, and profitability of our systems. You will participate in detecting and resolving problems with validating processes, and work collaboratively with other team members to continuously improve our infrastructure and validating solutions.
- Design and develop software for our validation solutions in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Collaborate with team members to diagnose and solve issues related to validating processes.
- Create and maintain documentation for all developed solutions — stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the Polkadot ecosystem and blockchain technology.
- Participate in code review and testing activities related to validating solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in TypeScript, experience in Rust and Substrate framework will be a significant advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in software development (in any language) — knowledge of cryptography, distributed systems, and blockchain security in Polkadot ecosystem.
- Higher education in any engineering field.
- Capable of end-to-end development, including containerization and continuous integration/delivery.
- Nice to have: worked in cryptocurrency companies for at least one year.
- Proficient in English (B2+).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills — excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international, distributed team.
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating).
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities.
- Well-being program.
- Mental Health care program.
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses.
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program.
- Overseas conferences, community immersion.
- Ownership culture.
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Наталия Лобанова Talent Acquisition Manager