Hinkal Protocol is a ZK-based blockchain privacy protocol backed by top Silicon Valley VCs. The team just closed the seed round (to be announced later) and is part of the Stanford Blockchain Ecosystem.
Hinkal was started by Georgi and Nika Koreli. They are looking for a Solidity Developer to join the team full time as soon as possible.
- Collaborating with the co-founder and CTO to write core smart contracts for Hinkal Protocol.
- Writing production-quality smart contracts, unit tests, and deployment scripts.
- Following best practices in security and standards.
- Familiarity with swapping, staking, and liquidity farming contracts.
- Experience implementing smart contracts utilizing the latest EIPs (having experience writing / reviewing them is a major plus!).
- 2–3 years of professional experience writing EVM-compatible smart contracts, with a total of 3-5+ years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of industry-standard security practices for DeFi protocols.
- Experience with technologies such as Solidity, Ethers.js, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, and GraphQL. Familiarity with Circom is a plus.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary — preferably with startup experience.
- The team offers new hires competitive compensation in USD and token incentives.
- In addition to being a part of a cutting-edge technology team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects and make a significant impact on the industry.
Георгий Корели Co-Founder