Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
Muse Group owes its existence to the success of one of the largest musicians' communities in the world — Ultimate Guitar. Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
Due to active growth of the company, we’re looking for a Team Lead Backend Developer in the MuseScore team.
- Write high-performance code in PHP 8.0.
- Optimize critical elements of the high-load project.
- Regularly improve code quality.
- Mentor developers.
- Onboard developers.
- Experience in managing a development team (3 or more people).
- Experience (7+ years) in modern PHP (we use PHP 8.0), as well as an ability to use the strengths of the language.
- Experience in Yii2.
- Experience in Elasticsearch.
- Ability to design and optimize relational databases (we use MySQL).
- Ability to estimate deadlines, report problems in time, and be result-oriented.
- Understanding which tasks should be solved “quickly” and which ones should be solved “perfectly”.
- Experience in improving PHP application performance to handle high load.
- Remote: you can work from home (remote work format is possible from any country except Russia).
- Freedom: the team decides for itself how to achieve its goals.
- Drive and achievements: we work for results, not for time. Employees independently choose a convenient schedule.
- Development: we pay for specialized training, English, conferences and books.
- International experience: joint projects with colleagues from Europe, the USA and other countries.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians — people of art — so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- The opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: There are 200 of us, but our products are used by 400 million musicians around the world.
The salary is paid in the currency of the country of registration, the approximate fork is indicated, the final amount is discussed individually and depends on the personal tax percentage.
Olga Abakumova IT Recruiter