Exness is hiring remote specialists who have already relocated from Russia or willing to do it in up to 6 months.
With over 1,700 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
We are currently looking for a Business System Analyst to join the Exness Technology Department and for this role you could either relocate to Cyprus or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
As a Business System Analyst you will be involved in collecting requirements as well as participating in the functional test schemes and you will also perform risk analysis and causes of errors. You will also be involved in system analysis and integrations and you will be working on various products and projects.
- Identify and collect requirements from different sources — both structured BRDs and unformalised stakeholder requests.
- Prepare specifications describing a technical implementation of requirements, including integration flows, data models, UI specifications etc.
- Participate in the solution and system design stages while working in cooperation with enterprise and solution architects.
- Prepare technical and user documentation for services which are developed by your team.
- Participate in the preparation of functional testing schemes to identify deviations from the formulated business requirements and functional requirements.
- Participate in testing the prototype of the existing system.
- Participate in training of current and new system-users.
- Analyse risks and causes of errors in production.
The ideal candidate
- 5 years' experience as Business System Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of requirements management and its modern techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories.
- Understanding of non-functional requirements and their role in software development processes.
- Great understanding of integration processes. Ability to design integration schemas involving multiple systems with different types of integration mechanisms.
- Good knowledge of Web Services and REST API, HTTP.
- Experience with databases. Good knowledge of SQL allowing you to select the information you need by yourself.
- Understanding of basic concepts of UI/UX.
- Experience in iterative development mode, understanding Scrum framework.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the theory of algorithms, database theory, systems theory and system analysis, the basics of information security.
- Basic understanding of the Core Infrastructure Services (Networking, Datacenters, Virtualization, databases, servers OS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Russian and English is a must.
What we offer
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for employees and family.
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including dental and optical.
- Branded Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee.
- Free gym membership and sports activities compensation.
- Birthday, marriage, and baby delivery bonus.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development.
- Language courses allowance.
- 21 days annual leave and paid sick leave.
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break.
If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities in Cyprus, please do not hesitate to request additional information during your first interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.