Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally.
Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization, so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON.
- Coordinate across marketing, product, account, integration, and business development teams to drive the evolution of Xsolla’s Business Engine products.
- Work closely with Directors of Products, Product Owners, BD Lead, Marketing Lead to be aligned with market and stakeholders' expectations.
- Keep product vision and strategy updated quarterly.
- Form and maintain a product development roadmap on the program level.
- Keep up to date and prioritize features in the product backlog on the program level.
- Continuously improve cross-domain interactions between Business Engine domain and products outside.
- Develop new and iterate existing solutions based on market and stakeholders needs.
- Educate Business Development, Account Management, Integration Management teams to use Business Engine products by training and sharing best practices.
- Build and expand a product team by defining required roles and responsibilities for new hires.
- Define messaging and communication about new and existing features to assist in business development and sales of said products and solutions.
- Validate UX designs and business plans for new and existing products and features in Business Engine domain.
- Manage financial expectations of new and existing products.
- Help existing solutions and products to keep target YoY growth by Business Engine solutions.
- Be a continuous improvements' evangelist for everyone in the company and outside of the company.
- Work experience of 5+ years as a Senior Product Manager in B2B or internal products.
- Data-driven and outcome-focused mindset.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing, and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Meet, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within all levels of the company.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and prioritize assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Forward-thinking and taking the initiative to anticipate the needs of department / team.
- An excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences.
- Rich knowledge exchange within the company.
- Constantly growing corporate library.
Convenient work tools:
- Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work.
- Google Workspace, Confluence, Jira.
- Health & dental insurance.
- Telemedicine and telepsychology.
- Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands.
- Partial reimbursement of mobile communication and Internet expenses.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, Ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.