B2 — Upper-IntermediateB2 — Upper-Intermediate
Exness is hiring remote specialists who have already relocated from Russia or willing to do it in up to 6 months.
With over 1,500 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our Technology Department to be part of a 400+ engineers team who create cutting-edge solutions and constantly raise the bar.
You will construct, develop and maintain a scalable data platform with the team for internal and external clients. This data platform is supposed to have data from various data sources reconciled and measured to prevent data losses and inconsistencies.
About the team
The Technology Department focuses on developing products in the trading market, creating solutions from the moment of registration of clients to the moment of withdrawal of funds. Our technologies include solutions that support customer journeys (Identity Management, Billing Management), trading interfaces (FIX, REST, WS, Algo), back-office interfaces (Personal Area, Payment Solutions, Back Office), centres of expertise (QA, DevOps, Security) and technology platforms (Orchestration, internal PaaS / SaaS) and much more.
- Develop the Platform for integrating data between databases and systems based on Kafka Connect.
- Develop services in Java (integration pipelines, real-time pipelines), Python (aggregates), Go (APIs).
- Make new integrations on Kafka Connect using Terraform.
- Develop Flink as a real-time platform, creating new jobs on Flink for business needs.
- Develop ClickHouse as the primary storage for trading data.
- Experience programming with Java is a must-have.
- Strong experience with relational databases like ClickHouse, Vertica, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, and similar.
- Experience with Big Data Processing & Data Lake building.
- Experience building ETLs / ELTs to take data from various data sources.
- Python skills associated with ETL, ETL-tools.
- Expert Structured Query Language (SQL) knowledge.
- Understanding of base principles of CI/CD in the data processing area.
It will also be a plus:
- Experience with MPP databases.
- Experience with Data Catalog frameworks implementation.
- Practice knowledge of Apache Spark on batch and real-time data processing.
- Awareness of building stream-processing systems using solutions such as Flink.
- A reasonably estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world.
- Company Car — the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets.
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years — 18 years, up to three (3) children.
- L&D — support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training, Language classes, and our very own Exness library.
- Sports Benefits — our own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and online, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license).
- Medical — besides having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse, and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient, and international support.